#31 mini-mad-mark

mini-mad-mark

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts
  • Local Club: northants wot no brakes

Posted 18 July 2024 - 09:08 PM

I bet a big chunk of the admission cost is insurance these days.

#32 Snorlax

Snorlax

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 22 July 2024 - 12:31 PM

This will be the first meet ive been too. 

Looking to stay the whole weekend due to it being a 4 hour journey.

Can someone please answer the following for me. 

the £160 is that per person as we was thinking of bring our van too just to camp in.

Will there also be lots of things for sale etc  loads of stalls etc.

If anyone wants to Convoy i will be leaving Gloucester to head down :)

Many thanks 

Tim 

#33 Keeef

Keeef

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Local Club: Abingdon Mini Owners

Posted 24 July 2024 - 05:56 AM

The IMM2025 website is a bit sparse on FAQs and general Info at the moment.
Tickets are per person, they always are, and no discounts are available if you elect to stay off-site and not camp.11
There is normally a fair few mini related sales outlets; Mini Sport, Mini Spares, Huddersfield, MiniMine, The Small Car Co. and the like. Other stalls will probably be there selling; Model Cars, Mini paraphernalia, tee shirts, cushions, whatever. Basically whoever wants to pay for a stall to be selling stuff to the punters.
Expect Autojumble both at stalls and the odd ad-hoc items in the campsite.
Usually the 'shops' are added to the IMM website as stalls pitches are booked - this hasn't started yet, nor are any event sponsors listed.1
The fun part of an IMM is the get together with like-minded enthusiasts from all parts of Europe and beyond.
There will, obviously, be plenty of minis to see and often talk to the owners about.
The Saturday night is fun, usually with live music to enjoy, (Sunday morning recovery not so much!).
There will be a Rocker Box Racing competition, maybe Hot Wheels Racing,
Show'n'Shine, Sound-Off etc. Often a drive-out or convoy is organised. Visitors can explore independently - always an idea to look up what's in the area before travelling and plan accordingly.
I can't see that camper hook-ups are available.
Fingers crossed the organisers will improve the info on their website as they get their ducks in a row - this IMM event seems to be a very slow out of the box as, on the face of it, only the venue and ticket costs are the published aspects so far.

#34 mab01uk

mab01uk

Moved Into The Garage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,042 posts
  • Local Club: Mini Cooper Register

Posted 25 July 2024 - 05:45 PM

Strange there is no club listed?

The organising club mentioned in a recent MiniWorld feature on the IMM 2025 is the 'Mini Cooper Club' which was founded by Ray Holman back in 1979. As someone who attended the first MCC meetings at the Cat Inn in West Hoathly, Sussex back in the day, I was quite surprised to hear the MCC still existed bearing in mind much of the original membership transferred over to the 'Mini Cooper Register' along with the annual Beaulieu Mini Day in 1986.

Edited by mab01uk, 25 July 2024 - 05:45 PM.

#35 mab01uk

mab01uk

Moved Into The Garage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,042 posts
  • Local Club: Mini Cooper Register

Posted 25 July 2024 - 05:46 PM

No Day Tickets on offer - That's a 2025 departure from normal

Day tickets for the Sunday now available

As said above Day only tickets are now available for: Sunday 24th August 2025 @ £25.
Children under 16 and essential carer accompanying visitors with a disability are free.
https://tickets-imm2...vents/imm-2025/

Edited by mab01uk, 25 July 2024 - 05:47 PM.

#36 beardylondon

beardylondon

One Carb Or Two?

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,388 posts

Posted 11 August 2024 - 10:31 PM

Apparently Lewes is full of swingers, not that it matters of course, just heard it on the grapevine.

#37 Designer

Designer

Speeding Along Now

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 449 posts
  • Local Club: LSMOC

Posted 12 August 2024 - 04:48 AM

I wonder what stories they will swap?

#38 coopertaz

coopertaz

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • Local Club: a-series-magpies

Posted 12 August 2024 - 11:29 AM

Strange there is no club listed?

The organising club mentioned in a recent MiniWorld feature on the IMM 2025 is the 'Mini Cooper Club' which was founded by Ray Holman back in 1979. As someone who attended the first MCC meetings at the Cat Inn in West Hoathly, Sussex back in the day, I was quite surprised to hear the MCC still existed bearing in mind much of the original membership transferred over to the 'Mini Cooper Register' along with the annual Beaulieu Mini Day in 1986.

contacted organisers and told that organising club is the mini cooper club but as they are getting lots of help organising the event from 'other friends' have not gone to lenghts to attach their club name to it and appear to take full credit. you can sign up for updates

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users