Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Local Club: TMF

Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:51 PM

Yes in the snow! Man UP! ;D

Exactly, better safe than sorry :shifty:

if you are having to stuff cardboard in there then there is certainly something seriously wrong with the holders. , I.E worn holders and such... they have to be replaced... just saying. they aren't safe like that.

Alright, when I have time then >_< lol.

That's very true, but I would rather be warm :lol: :lol:.
I don't have to stuff loads, and I have took it out now and it seems fine, I just think its one of the roads near me, as its bumpy as hell! lol. I know mate, that's my nxt job XD

#32 rob963

rob963

Speeding Along Now

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 350 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 12:39 PM

Yes in the snow! Man UP! ;D

Exactly, better safe than sorry :shifty:

if you are having to stuff cardboard in there then there is certainly something seriously wrong with the holders. , I.E worn holders and such... they have to be replaced... just saying. they aren't safe like that.

Alright, when I have time then >_< lol.

That's very true, but I would rather be warm :lol: :lol:.
I don't have to stuff loads, and I have took it out now and it seems fine, I just think its one of the roads near me, as its bumpy as hell! lol. I know mate, that's my nxt job XD

Well either way it needs sorting soon... :P

#33 BrAd2012

BrAd2012

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 10:26 AM

Small update, the cars suppesions has now be fully changed to hi-los. After finding out that i have red dot cones, i have to replace one with a stand one as the tread had some how came off, which my dad has manged to fix back on so i now have a spare red dot cone if anyone wants one. So the car sits nice and high currently, just waiting for them to settle and then i can adjust them to the right hights XD.

The next thing to be done is to do the rear hi-los, but this will take some time which i currently dont have, so it may be awhile yet.

XD XD

#34 BrAd2012

BrAd2012

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 06:05 PM

Waaaaay to long since I have posted, a few things have gone wrong and have been fixed, and also a few interior modifications,

The things that went wrong;

One of the engine mounts had broken, causing the engine to rattle around, that has been now fixed XD

I managed to put diesel in my car :-( lucky I didnt drive it much, so it was all ok after I had pumped all the fuel out, cleaned it and but a fresh lot of petrol init,

handbreak snapped, again, so that has been replaced and adjusted.

Things I have changed,

I now have 2 more speakers in the rear side pockets,

the rear under seat speaker board has now transferred into under seat storage.

the rear parcel shelf has now got 6by9's properly secured XD

photos will be uploaded shortly XD

last but not least, my car seems to be running lumby, and I don't know what the problem is, its nothing clear, but will look more into that next week...

#35 Carlsmini

Carlsmini

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 337 posts
  • Local Club: Medway Mini Club

Posted 16 May 2013 - 06:15 PM

How the hell did you manage to put diesel in your mini ??! lol Glad its all fixed now.

Edited by Carlsmini, 16 May 2013 - 06:16 PM.

#36 rob963

rob963

Speeding Along Now

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 350 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 07:40 AM

photos will be uploaded shortly XD

so where are these magical photos?

they won't upload themselves you know ;D

#37 BrAd2012

BrAd2012

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 06:32 PM

How the hell did you manage to put diesel in your mini ??! lol Glad its all fixed now.

Well, there was a fairy, a troll and a deer... joking, I was just in the habit of using the second pump, as I go to the same petrol station, I went to a different one, and the second one was not petrol.... LOL.

There on my phone, just having the time to upload them, dw, they are coming this year XD

#38 Carlsmini

Carlsmini

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 09:05 PM

Well, there was a fairy, a troll and a deer... joking, I was just in the habit of using the second pump, as I go to the same petrol station, I went to a different one, and the second one was not petrol.... LOL.

Haha! You absolute nugget :P lol

#39 rob963

rob963

Speeding Along Now

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 350 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 08:04 AM

There on my phone, just having the time to upload them, dw, they are coming this year XD

Haha sure I'll believe it when I see it, now why don't you tell the nice ladies and gentlemen what has happened to your car recently? ;)

#40 Carlsmini

Carlsmini

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 08:27 AM

Haha sure I'll believe it when I see it, now why don't you tell the nice ladies and gentlemen what has happened to your car recently? ;)

Lol I've already heard what happened ;)

#41 BrAd2012

BrAd2012

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 09:14 AM

Yh I will do...

#42 BrAd2012

BrAd2012

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 09:22 AM

So.....an and update on my car...

I went to the garage because a Rob was rebuilding his engine, and said it would be interesting (which is was), and I asked him to have a look and listen to my car, as it wasn't sounding right, I through it was a simple problem and could be fixed rather easily.... oooh was I wrong.... it trued out to be a head gasket problem.... so I had that pretty much refurbished, with took 3 days when they said it would only take a day and a half...then after that, Rob subjected to do a service on it, which was need anyway, that created more problems than it fixed, I managed to cross tread the sump plug bolt and so, the oil was leaking/dripping out. My car had now been in the garage for a week with bugger all being done to it....

#43 rob963

rob963

Speeding Along Now

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 350 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 10:17 AM

I went to the garage because a Rob was rebuilding his engine, and said it would be interesting (which is was), and I asked him to have a look and listen to my car, as it wasn't sounding right, I through it was a simple problem and could be fixed rather easily.... oooh was I wrong.... it trued out to be a head gasket problem.... so I had that pretty much refurbished, with took 3 days when they said it would only take a day and a half...then after that, Rob subjected to do a service on it, which was need anyway, that created more problems than it fixed, I managed to cross tread the sump plug bolt and so, the oil was leaking/dripping out. My car had now been in the garage for a week with bugger all being done to it....

I wouldn't say that very little has been done, it's had it's head ripped off and reattached which is not a simple operation by any account.

cheer up, it could be worse, look what happened to mine... ;D

#44 Carlsmini

Carlsmini

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 10:50 AM

Ah right. I thought it was only the sump plug that had gone...

Your car is all good and running now isn't it? ready for L2B? :)

#45 rob963

rob963

Speeding Along Now

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 350 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 10:55 AM

Ah right. I thought it was only the sump plug that had gone...

Your car is all good and running now isn't it? ready for L2B? :)

No, for some reason, the gearbox casing is made of alloy, and the sump plug (the easily replaceable part) is made of steel. so the sump plug strips the threads in the gearbox casing. >_< a-series fail.

it wasn't on friday, but I don't know what happened saturday obviously :ohno:

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users