#1 KJM

KJM

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 08:38 AM

Peugeot 106 XLD Zest 3

So here for sale is my trusted 106 1.5 diesel.

Being the 1.5 diesel, it provides excellent economy (70mpg) from the bullet proof engine. Ultra reliable, this car has never failed to transport me to/from work on my fairly long commute. (The reason I bought it!)

Being the Zest 3 XLD means it has power steering, electric windows, central locking and a nice interior. Colour coded bumpers as standard on this model too. Also included is a CD player with Auxillary input and USB input too - great for your iPod!!

It has recently been serviced with fresh oil and air filters, and the previous owner had the cambelt replaced last year. It drives faultlessly and comfortably (keeping up with motorway traffic no problem!). This car only has 110,000 miles which for this engine, is nothing. Finding others at this price around this mileage is getting hard (from when I was looking anyway!)

Although a 1999 car, it is in better condition than a lot of the 106 diesels I had a look at before I brought this one - it does have a few marks here and there as to be expected but generally a clean car. The interior is clean and the original keys are both present (again, unlike some that I had viewed!)

MOT until December and Tax until New years eve, this will not let you down and will just keep on motoring as a very cheap cost! The small 45litre tank will give you more than 600miles!!

I am only selling due to a job change which is closer to home, meaning that I don't need the unbelievable economy that this car has. If I weren't changing jobs then I would gladly keep this little gem, it has been a great car for me and will be missed.

All viewings welcome, I am in Bedford MK42 which is nice and easy to get to from both M1 and A1.

£799 ono

Kieran
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
The rear bumper with some scratches.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 kappa

kappa

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,301 posts
  • Local Club: Middlesex Mini Club

Posted 24 September 2012 - 09:06 AM

Whats the milage on this car? Does it have any service history and has it had its timing belt changed?

#3 kappa

kappa

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,301 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 09:08 AM

sorry, ignor the cambelt question

#4 kappa

kappa

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,301 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 09:08 AM

Sorry also ignor the milage question

#5 KJM

KJM

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 09:14 AM

Questions ignored...

Service history isn't full - but have the original handbooks and service book (I think - will have to double check) in the original Peugeot wallet.

#6 KJM

KJM

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 07:45 PM

I have checked the service book; all stamped up to 66,000 and some receipts there after- not complete but proof of recent Cambelt and other work.

All viewings welcome!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users