3 replies to this topic

#1 mike.

mike.

Crazy About Mini's

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,176 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 05:01 PM

Just wanted to put up a review here for JB fab.

I originally had a cheapo chrome drop bracket fitted to my car and my steering column as a result had a lot of play in it and rattles and generally wasn't very confidence inspiring.

I ordered one of JB fab's drop brackets to replace it, directly from JonBetts on here. He got back to me within a day; I paid for it late Friday, it was in the post Saturday and arrived to me on Monday morning! So service was excellent as I wanted it ASAP too!

The quality is great, perfect gauge steel I would say to give proper strength without being needlessly bulky and heavy and the laser cutting and paint finish on it looked very professional too.

I got it fitted no problem after removing the standard bracket and chrome drop bracket I had fitted before, and while I was there changed my steering rack bushes too. Now my steering column feels solid and sturdy with no movement or rattles, and the JB drop bracket looks much better than the after thought chrome ones.

All round i'm very happy with the service and product from JB and would recommend!

Here a couple of pics of the bracket on my car (not the best photos!)

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 JonBetts

JonBetts

Mini Mad

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 08:33 PM

Cheers Mike, glad you were happy with it, for anyone else these are £20 for standard drop bracket and £22.50 for extended drop bracket, see pics below

Posted Image
$(KGrHqEOKiUE0jQGnNDjBN,(OsICKg~~_12 by JBFabrication, on Flickr

#3 splintercat

splintercat

Super Mini Mad

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 616 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 03:41 PM

sent ya a private pm.....

#4 JonBetts

JonBetts